Report a problem

Most day to day problems are dealt with by Hampshire County Council or Winchester City Council and should be reported on-line.


For fly tipping, dead animals on the road, pot holes and road problems click HERE

For public footpaths and bridleways click HERE

For problems involving the children’s play area contact the Clerk on or phone 07869 814452 or use the Contact Form

Skip to content